There are many purposes for professional video, from promotional to instructional, or even documenting a life's legacy. These are all within the scope of what I can produce for you. I've done everything from internal training videos for large corporations to music videos. One of the most popular tools in my arsenal, and what I do a LOT of, are Business Profile Videos. This is simply a great promotional tool, with many benefits. If you are a small or medium-sized business, especially if you have a website, this is a must.
Having a business video on your website will help to get your message out to the online community in a consistent way, recruit new leads, and build your brand awareness. If you have a business, small or large, and you would like to engage your customers, or welcome new ones, having a video is pretty vital. This is pretty understood in this day and age.
Here are some things a business video on your website can do for YOU:
* Video can influence your audience far better than text can.
* Through video you can convey body language and tone, and break the barrier between you and a potential customer or client, relaying passion for what you do.
* A video can help when you’re not there. There’s always a way for a potential customer to learn about your business, even when you’re closed, on vacation, or really busy.
* Most people are on smart phones and video works great in that capacity; your video can be watched anywhere, anytime.
* A video can help you keep your message consistent, rather than relying on an employee that might not be at their best that day. One bad call could lose a potential customer to your competition.
* A video can help you educate your potential customer so they come to you more targeted and prepared.
* A video can save you time in the long run. Rather than spend your time giving the same “pitch” to every shopper who inquires, you can let your video bring them to a further understanding of what you can do for them, and therefore spend your time with more qualified leads.
* A video is a more engaging, entertaining way to introduce yourself to potential customers, who may be learning about you via an email or even a referral.
* A video builds a more personal relationship between you and your customers.
* A video will increase lead conversion and purchases.
* Video has the power to convey emotion and heart, whereas reading text mostly calls the analytical brain. It is the heart that usually motivates people to act on something.
Here are some more reasons why using video is a no-brainer:
* Most people watch videos online
Back in June 2013, already 85.2% of US internet users watched video and the total number of videos viewed reached 44 billion, according to comscore.com. This pace only keeps increasing.
* YouTube is not only a video platform, but the #2 search engine on the internet
YouTube processes more than 3 billion searches per month
* Video is inviting
75% of executives told Forbes that they view business related videos once a week, 50% of which watch them on YouTube, and 65% then go on to watch the website of the marketer
* Traffic to your website increases by on average 20% when using video, according to Google
If two websites are identical except that one has a video and the other does not, the one with the video will rank faster and higher in search results.
* Video increases purchases made.
Research by Forbes Insight found that 59% of executives not only preferred to watch video over reading text, but that 65% that watch a video click through to the vender’s website. 50% look for more information and 45% report that they contacted a vendor after watching an online video ad. About 50% of those who viewed an online marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business.